All abstracts will be published electronically in the ISEFE'19-Autumn Abstracts Book with the ISBN number as PDF. In addition, all full text papers will be published electronically in the ISEFE'19-Autumn Proceedings Book with the ISBN number as PDF.
If the authors would like to publish their papers as articles in one of the journals expressed below, those papers will be given priority in the evaluation process. If the paper is accepted by the editorial board of the journal, that paper will be published as an article in the relevant journal.
The best papers will have the opportunity to be published in ISRA International Journal of Islamic Finance which is indexed by SCOPUS and ESCI.
- Full papers will be prior on KSP Journals (http://www.kspjournals.org/) publishing process. Publication decision totally belongs to KSP Journals Editorial Board.
- Full papers will be prior on Iğdır University Journal of Social Sciences – ISEFE Special Edition (http://sosbilder.igdir.edu.tr) publishing process. Publication decision totally belongs to Iğdır University Journal of Social Sciences Editorial Board
- Full papers will be prior on Bilimname Journal (ESCI) – ISEFE Special Edition (https://dergipark.org.tr/tr/pub/bilimname) publishing process. Publication decision totally belongs to Bilimname Editorial Board.
- JOEEP:Journal of Emerging Economies and Policy (INDEX COPERNICUS, DRJI, SOBİAD, Türk Eğitim İndeksi, ROOTINDEXING, CEENDX, Google Scholar, ESJI)
- PSC: Papers on Social Sciences (ASOS, ProQuest, Copernicus)
Abstract Submission Deadline: 1 November 2020
Full Text Submission Deadline: 20 December 2020
Registration Deadline: 1 November 2020
REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT
- You may enjoy the opportunity of early payments (see the time table)!
- Please kindly make the payment of the registration fee before the last day of the registration.
- And also kindly confirm that the bank receipt image clearly shows the name and the surname of the applicant.
- The signed registration form image should be uploaded to the relevant fields on the Application Completion tab under the Applications tab.
- If necessary files have not been uploaded to the system until the Last Recording Date, the relevant applications will not be accepted.
||1st Paper Fee
||2nd Paper Fee
||3rd and the Others Fee per Paper
||Other Authors Participation Fee
||Guest Participation Fee
|Name of Bank :
||Cihan Yavuz Tas
|IBAN No :
|(TR) 41 0006 4000 0021 3000 8334 61
|Telephone Number :
||+90 850 885 37 32
|**Participation fees can be sent via WESTERN UNION :
|Please share MTCN number when you finalize the payment via Western Union.
- Paper registration fees are only for the attendee who will present the paper. It does not cover the co-authors. If co-authors would like to participate in the congress, each author is required to register at the congress with a Guest Attendee Fee. Those authors should finish their registration in the Guest Attendee Registration section of the Registration and Application system. Guest Attendee should upload the image of bank receipt to the Registration and Submission System.
- Audience are required to register at the congress with a Guest Attendee Fee. Guest attendees should register in the Guest Attendee Registration section of the Registration and Application system. Guest Attendee need to upload the image of bank receipt, to the Registration and Submission System.
- Those who have no registration will not have the right to benefit from the opportunities of the congress.
- Please do not forget to take your invoice from the registration desk at the congress date.
- The bank receipt image and the signed registration form image should be uploaded to the Registration and Submission system by the last day of the Registration. The bank receipt must include the participant’s name and surname. The congress is not responsible for any confusion that may arise from the lack of personal information.
For all your questions and suggestions, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or our telephone number +90 850 885 3732.
ABOUT PARTICIPATION CERTIFICATE
- Participation certificates will be prepared for only to the attendees. The authors who do not participate in the congress will not be given a participation certificate.
- Participation certificates will be prepared for registered participants and will not be given to other authors who do not have a registration.
ACCOMODATION AND TRANSPORTATION
- The congress fee does not include transportation and accommodation fees. It is optional to stay at Hilton Istanbul Kozyatagi Hotel. We strongly suggest our participants to accomodate at the congress hotel, Hilton Hotel, since the hotel offers attractive discounted prices for the congress participants. Researchers may also participate in the congress without accommodation.
- During the congress, all cafebreaks and lunches are free for our participants. Breakfast and dinner are not included in the congress participation fee.
For Hilton Hotel Reservation
Name: ÖNDER EKİM
Telefon: +90 531 383 05 74
Hilton Kozyatağı is the Congress Hotel. Hilton Hotel is located in a central location in the Anatolian Side where it is very convenient to reach from both the European Side and the Anatolian Side.
SABİHA GÖKÇEN AIRPORT - HILTON KOZYATAGI HOTEL
- TAXI: The distance between Sabiha Gokcen Airport and Hilton Kozyatağı Hotel is approximately 32 km. The estimated taxi fare for Sabiha Gökçen Airport to our congress hotel is approximately 18 €. This amount can vary depending on the intensity of the traffic and the route involved.
- HAVABUS: The fare for the Havabus vehicles traveling on the route between Sabiha Gökçen Airport and Kadikoy is 2 € and the road route passes right across from the congress hotel.
ISTANBUL AIRPORT - HILTON KOZYATAGI HOTEL
- TAXI: The distance between Istanbul Airport and Hilton Kozyatağı Hotel is approximately 40 km. The estimated taxi fare to reach the congress hotel from Istanbul Airport is approximately 25 €. This amount may change depending on the intensity of the traffic and the route involved.
- HAVAIST TRANSFER: You may transfer from Istanbul Airport to Yeni Sahra Station by HAVAIST and walk to Hilton Hotel. You should pay 25 TL (4 €) for the transportation.
ISEFE ORGANIZING COMMITTEE
The organization of the congress is held by Pazıl Reklam Danışmanlık Matbaa ve Organizasyon Ltd. Şti. You can contact our organization company through the following contact information regarding your payments, money order and invoice.
Pazıl Reklam Danışmanlık Matbaa ve Organizasyon Ltd. Şti.
Address: Valide-i Atik Mah. Nuhkuyusu Cad. No: 131/A Üsküdar/İSTANBUL